Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend off

No painting to post today.  I took the weekend off to do some work on a group project, watch some rugby and do some research to recharge my creative battery.  Today I took a couple hours for myself and went to the local book store to have a vanilla latte', grab a pile of art magazines and see what is happening in the world of art.  I really need to do this more often...so much to go through and read...so much inspiration and  information to stuff into my little brain.  I have been reading a lot lately about going from part time to full time artist and what it takes to do so successfully.  This is what is ahead of me.  My daughter will be in school full time this fall, which will open up so much time for me.  I am excited and a bit nervous to dive in to full time artist, but it is what I have wanted for a long time.  I have been working at a steady pace since November and it has proven to be a positive thing..good results all around, so it is getting to be time for the next step.  I will continue to document it all and see where this road leads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment